A cleaner office has proved to maximise first impressions with potential customers; improve employee wellness; elevate one's brand and boost productivity.
Dangers associated with poor office hygiene
A team of researchers conducted a 13-month study which discovered over 4,800 surfaces in office buildings to be dirty. A standard office desk harbours 400 times the amount of germs than an average toilet seat the study found
Professional cleaning as a solution
- Cleaning with detergents alone does not kill germs or COVID-19. Disinfection using chemicals will kill germs on surfaces. This process kills germs that remain on surfaces after cleaning. Disinfection further reduces the risk of spreading infection.
- Abandoned offices pose a high health risk - Rodents or insects could be living in the space, especially if the property was abandoned. You want to have the open spaces bombed for pests, along with the interior walls, attic, basement, and the outside areas. Fumigation is the most effective means of managing this risk.
Enlist a cleaning company that can take care of the following needs for the safety of your staff
- ·Thermal (disinfectant) fogging
- ·Deep carpet and upholstery cleaning (carpets, rugs, curtains, lounge suites, office chairs, dividers)
- ·Online shop for cleaning equipment, products and services.
- ·Office spring cleaning services
- ·Trained relief cleaning staff (day and night shift)·