The best first tip top give is that areas where there is a lot of traffic should be vacuumed every second day, Perimeter and edges should be addressed weekly.
Try react as efficiently as possible if there is a spill, this will hopefull prevent from staining. By leaving it just for a few minutes could lead to the spill becoming a stain. Here are some extra tips for preserving your carpet tiles in your house.
- coffee should rather be removed with a warm detergent first, then it is a good idea to use solvent spot remover.
- Sponges and cloths are the best to apply solutions.
- Treat spots by starting on the edge of the carpet then working towards the center.
- Rinsing should be done.
- Remember, one of the nice things about these carpets is that the tile can be removed dried then replaced..
- Having a front door mat is always a good idea so that the loose dort can be absorbed.
Before starting, a word of caution…
- Check the solvent before using it, this will allow you to make sure the tiles will not get damaged or discolored.
- Sometimes when it comes to cleaning more is not better, do not drench the carpet in solvent.