There are a few ways to get rid of pests in your house without investing in a whole bunch of new equipment. Keep your house clean at all times, dry linen properly. Make sure you have no large wholes in your vents for animals to climb through but it is highly recommended to have good ventilation in your house as some insects like damp and stale areas. Fixing any leaks in your house is also good as insects and animals love water and solving that dripping tap problem could prevent the attraction of many more.
Safety first, you must get a respirator to protect your mouth from the chemicals, work gloves, a mask for your eyes and an overall for any spray onto your legs. A sprayer is the first thing you must invest in, these can be filled with any insectiside you would like and lets you spray into small cramped areas and high spots. Traps and baits are still recommended for common household pests, There are several insecticides and pesticides that are new, fast acting and easy to use. Before using any chemicals for home pest control, make sure you read the information to keep your home and health safe.
- Pest Control Materials and Supplies in South Africa
- Pest Control Materials and Supplies in Cape Town Metropolitan
- Pest Control Materials and Supplies in Durban Central
- Pest Control Materials and Supplies in Johannesburg
- Pest Control Materials and Supplies in Port Elizabeth
- Pest Control Materials and Supplies in Pretoria