How does it work?
The process works as follows:
- Browse Homeimprovement4U – find the service you need in your preferred location
- Send your request - answer a few simple questions about what you need
- Receive responses – you will receive responses from a selection of businesses
- Compare and select – compare responses and select the right service for you
What are the benefits to me of using this service
The benefits are:
- It’s free - there is no fee for this service.
- It’s easy – Get through your to do list in your own time and place.
- Save time – we find the businesses and they contact you with information about their products and services.
- Quick responses – businesses can start sending you responses within minutes.
- Compare responses – receive and compare responses before selecting the right service for you.
- No obligation – if none of the responses meet your needs, you have no obligation to proceed.
What will be provided to the businesses?
The responses to your questions and your email and phone number.
How many responses will I get?
This depends on how many relevant businesses we have registered on our website and how many chose to respond to your request.
If you feel you are getting too many responses you can shut down your request, at any time.
How much does it cost?
It does not cost you anything to request a service or booking.
However, when you accept a quote or finalise a booking you will be required to pay the business for that service.
How much information should I provide?
Give as much accurate information as possible to help the business receiving this information better assess your requirements and how to respond. Please do NOT give any personal details or any information such as an address which would allow you or your location to be identified. Please also consider the privacy of others when responding.
How will I know which businesses have received my contact information?
You will receive an email from us stating which businesses have received your contact information and the contact information of those businesses.
In addition, this information will be available in your account.
How long till I get a response?
You may start receiving responses immediately.
What should I do if I don’t get a response?
If you don’t get a response you should contact the businesses that have been given your contact information. You can find this contact information in the email sent to you by the Homeimprovement4U or in your account.
What if I do want to receive any more contacts from businesses?
You may cancel your request at any time by going to your account in the Visitors Area.
From that point we will no longer give your contact information to businesses. Please note that you still may be contacted by businesses that previously received your contact information.
Whose responsibility is it for selecting the business?
It is your sole responsibility to select the business that you would like to provide the service.
Before finalising a service or booking you should read the information and reviews on Homeimprovement4U and also make your own enquires and do your own research to ascertain the credibility and suitability of the business to perform the service.
Our website is only responsible to matching website visitors with businesses and is not responsible for the selection of the business providing the service or anything related to the delivery of the service.
Who is responsible for delivering the service?
The business you select is solely responsible and any contract you agree to, is directly with them.
Where can I find the details of service requests I have submitted?
You can find all details of service requests in your account.
Why do some categories and locations not have the request a service or booking functionality?
We only provide this functionality in categories and locations where we feel we have sufficient businesses to provide a response to visitor requests.
Date Update: 22-03-2022 9:37 am