A tile supplier should be able to offer the following services
- Advice on the suitability of tiles for certain areas in your home
- Ordering of tiles, as well as extras in case of breakages or chipping in the future
- Advice on color, patterns and pattern matching
- Calculating how many tiles you should purchase
- Selecting tiles to match your budget
- Providing any other materials to complete the job, e.g. grout and adhesive
- Advice on how to best lay the tiles
A general supplier will stock a variety of brands of tiles. A good retailer should be able to find tiles to suit almost any project in their stores. They usually stock specialist tile types such as granite and will also supply a range of products to enable you to complete the project.
Ensure you choose a reputable tiler when building, renovating or repairing your home.
Your tiler should provide you with a written quotation; ask for references, past experience and ask if he has some photographs of past work.
Make sure you purchase the best quality tile your budget allows for; the supplier is the best person to offer sound advice.
Your tiler should and must perform the following tasks listed below:
• Measure area to be tiled
• Tile layout
• Prepare surface correctly
• Lay tiles using the correct adhesives
• Cutting the tiles with the correct equipment
• Ensure that the tiles are spaced and levelled correctly
• Prepare, apply and remove excess grout
• Tile resurfacing
• Tile removal
• Cleaning and polishing tiles
• Application of waterproofing materials if necessary
There is no time like today to get started on those much needed renovations and repairs around your home, Homeimprovement4U has all the tradesmen, home improvement professionals and suppliers that you will need whatever the project like Plumbers in Stirling (5241). Are you a home improvement business that wants to generate quality leads and increase your businesses online exposure? List your business today, for free!