Ensure you choose a reputable tiler when building, renovating or repairing your home.
Your tiler should provide you with a written quotation; ask for references, past experience and ask if he has some photographs of past work.
Make sure you purchase the best quality tile your budget allows for; the supplier is the best person to offer sound advice.
Your tiler should and must perform the following tasks listed below:
• Measure area to be tiled
• Tile layout
• Prepare surface correctly
• Lay tiles using the correct adhesives
• Cutting the tiles with the correct equipment
• Ensure that the tiles are spaced and levelled correctly
• Prepare, apply and remove excess grout
• Tile resurfacing
• Tile removal
• Cleaning and polishing tiles
• Application of waterproofing materials if necessary
Dry Walling: the perfect solution for ceilings and walls
Drywall is used to construct walls and ceilings and has become a popular material now used in most homes. Drywall is also known as wallboard, plasterboard or gypsum board and takes the form of panels of gypsum plaster pressed between thick sheets of fibreglass matting or heavyweight paper that are called facers and backers. Additives that prevent mildew, condensation or flammability can be induced in the gypsum plaster layer.
A variety of drywall types are available to homeowners wish