Problems with pests, cockroaches, rodents, ants, woodborers, ticks, fleas, bed bugs, & others, leave it 2 the professionals. Bird proofing, bird removal & bird lice spraying professionally done. Using approved methods & registered products. Call us now 0740356031/031-2054334 for a free Quote/Treatment. Reasonable rates. Ten years experience. Department Of Agriculture Registered. We service all areas. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN SERVICE DELIVERY.
We are proud of our unprecedented experience in the cleaning industry. We boast many years of experience in the following industries:
• FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
• F & B (Food & Beverage)
• Motor Industry (Retail & Manufacture)
• Childcare Facilities
• Physical Fitness & Wellness Centres
• Hotels (housekeeping)
• Commercial offices, shops and Factories.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
• Contracted cleaning of buildings (interior and ...
How we help !
Bug-Me-Not Pest Control is a
Professional pest control company
We have over 14 years experience in the field.
Our approach is first and foremost to understand your individual needs
We communicate with you before, during and after treatments to keep you informed.
We partner with our customers to identify the cause – and not just treat the symptoms of any pest infestation – to establish long term solutions which focus on prevention.
Service Master are experts in safe pest control solutions for home and work environments, we also offer HACCP Pest Control. We have branches all over South Africa and can help businesses and homes with any and all pest problems. Give the Service Master Man a call now. Cockroaches, Rats, Mice, Ants, Woodborer, Termites, Flies, Fleas, Bedbugs, Microbial Fogging and much more. We also offer Healthcare & Hygiene Services and Contract Cleaning. We have a specialised Window Cleaning service with safe ...
PM Builders and Maintenance would like to offer you a friendly and professional service.
our services include:
Domestic and Industrial Pest control
Sealing and waterproofing
And much more......
Fantastic people fantastic work, reasonably priced, would definitely recommend
Choosing an air conditioning system is much more than picking the biggest, best or cheapest system you can find. If you do not choose wisely you may end up with an inefficient and costly system. With our problems with Eskom and with electricity prices soaring an air conditioner needs to be tailored to your home and your needs to perform well and not waste energy.
Pest Control and the Environment:
Pest Control can often be a costly and tedious task. If you are uneasy with the thought of using toxic and harmful pesticides in the vicinity of your home and happen to have a soft spot for the pests amongst your belongings, there are a few organic and natural remedies that should have them gone in no time!
There are a variety of creatures living in your home. Here are a few easy, simple and safe tips to ensure the hygiene and pest free environment of your home!
Most people shudder to think of these tiny creatures that live all around our living space. They will never truly disappear, so we can only adapt and take certain measures to ensure they stay under control.
• In terms of your bedding and linen, the strongest deterrents on the market will not affect dust mites unless you wash your linen at 55 degrees Celsius or higher.
• Purchase Tannic Acid from any pet store or health shop. Using Tanic Acid helps to keep the allergens from dust mites under control.
• Wash all stuffed animal toys in hot water regularly.
Despite their incredibly small size, ants still manage to wreak havoc in the home. Here are a few environmentally friendly tips to keep them at bay:
• Preventing ants in the first place is easy. Keep your living area clean! This means no crumbs, no leftovers and seals on all food items.
• Ants have a natural tendency to avoid cucumbers. Who knew? Leaving cucumber peels where the ants enter the home will cause them to stay away.
• If your ant problem is on a wooden surface such as a deck, place cloves of garlic in the cracks to repel them.
• For an option that is more long term, make use of diatomaceous earth. Sprinkle it on where the ants tend to gather.
Despite their reputation to survive beheadings and nuclear warfare, there are a few ways the cockroaches can be removed from the home without harming the environment or children.
• Just as mentioned above, the use of diatomaceous earth. This form of repellent is not harmful to humans and will effectively kill cockroaches in the home. This form of treatment aims to kill the cockroaches, which may not be the most appealing form of pest control to some homeowners.
• An old trick to deter cockroaches is to fill a coffee can filled with bread that has been thoroughly soaked in beer in infested areas. This will repel the cockroaches from the home without causing them harm.
These remedies are simple, safe and environmentally friendly. Using remedies that are toxin free is a great way to create a healthy space within your home for you and your family. Some insect problems may be beyond natural pest control and may require a professional. For professional consultation, please feel free to go to our homepage.
There is no time like today to get started on those much needed renovations and repairs around your home, Homeimprovement4U has all the tradesmen, home improvement professionals and suppliers that you will need whatever the project like Pest Control Specialists in Hibberdene (4220). Are you a home improvement business that wants to generate quality leads and increase your businesses online exposure? List your business today, for free!
Map of Pest Control Specialists in Hibberdene (4220)