We Clean It All is a cleaning management service that has been in the cleaning industry for 9 years. We offer cleaning and hygiene services for houses and offices.
Since 2008, we have served over 2000 clients. Attention to detail, thoroughness, and quality of service at a reasonable price - that's what you can expect from We Clean It All .
Save some time for yourself, leave the housekeeping chores to us!
We Clean It All cc is managed by a team who are knowledgeable and skilled in the cleaning ...
For all your garden, pool, home, office or factory cleaning requirements. Making use of Rent a Domestic & Gardener is not only convenient but also cost-effective. After years of research and development we have implemented a maintenance service schedule that will change the way residence view garden, pool, home, office and factory cleaning services.
Our mission is to source, train and place the best, honest, loyalist and most reliable domestics and gardeners who will add value to your property and ...
Subtropical Garden and Pool Services cc offers professional & quality turnkey services.
* Irrigation systems - manual or automatic
* Landscape design and construction services
* New concrete or fibreglass swimming pools, repair and renovation services
* Tree felling and trimming services
* Compost, lawn dressing, mulch and topsoil services
* Instant lawn services
* Fertiliser, fungicide, herbicide and pesticide services
* Indoor and outdoor pots, water features and koi pond services
* Cobble ...
Busy bee services have been operating in Gauteng area's since 1969 with over 44 year's experience in cleaning of fire places, Cleaning of chimney's, Installation of all types of fire places, Bird proofing, Bee removals including treatment of infected area's and gutter cleaning residential and commercial. We also offer pizza oven cleaning. We also do aircon installation, Aircon repairs.
We vacuum ceilings and clean roofs. In addition we remove old insulation, and replace with new, we do waterproofing, spray washing, gutter clearing and animal exclusions. We will keep the rats, bats and birds out of your roof.
Winner of the 2013 Sage Pastel/Radio 702 Small Business of the Year.
Local market leaders in manufacturing and selling of electronic insect killers and more. 90% of our products are manufactured under one roof which is great for quality control and spare parts are easily accessible and available for our clients. We pride ourselves on both our end quality products and providing excellent customer service.
Pest Control and the Environment:
Pest Control can often be a costly and tedious task. If you are uneasy with the thought of using toxic and harmful pesticides in the vicinity of your home and happen to have a soft spot for the pests amongst your belongings, there are a few organic and natural remedies that should have them gone in no time!
There are a variety of creatures living in your home. Here are a few easy, simple and safe tips to ensure the hygiene and pest free environment of your home!
Most people shudder to think of these tiny creatures that live all around our living space. They will never truly disappear, so we can only adapt and take certain measures to ensure they stay under control.
• In terms of your bedding and linen, the strongest deterrents on the market will not affect dust mites unless you wash your linen at 55 degrees Celsius or higher.
• Purchase Tannic Acid from any pet store or health shop. Using Tanic Acid helps to keep the allergens from dust mites under control.
• Wash all stuffed animal toys in hot water regularly.
Despite their incredibly small size, ants still manage to wreak havoc in the home. Here are a few environmentally friendly tips to keep them at bay:
• Preventing ants in the first place is easy. Keep your living area clean! This means no crumbs, no leftovers and seals on all food items.
• Ants have a natural tendency to avoid cucumbers. Who knew? Leaving cucumber peels where the ants enter the home will cause them to stay away.
• If your ant problem is on a wooden surface such as a deck, place cloves of garlic in the cracks to repel them.
• For an option that is more long term, make use of diatomaceous earth. Sprinkle it on where the ants tend to gather.
Despite their reputation to survive beheadings and nuclear warfare, there are a few ways the cockroaches can be removed from the home without harming the environment or children.
• Just as mentioned above, the use of diatomaceous earth. This form of repellent is not harmful to humans and will effectively kill cockroaches in the home. This form of treatment aims to kill the cockroaches, which may not be the most appealing form of pest control to some homeowners.
• An old trick to deter cockroaches is to fill a coffee can filled with bread that has been thoroughly soaked in beer in infested areas. This will repel the cockroaches from the home without causing them harm.
These remedies are simple, safe and environmentally friendly. Using remedies that are toxin free is a great way to create a healthy space within your home for you and your family. Some insect problems may be beyond natural pest control and may require a professional. For professional consultation, please feel free to go to our homepage.
Termite control is available to all property owners and should be carried out every year or two. Holes are drilled around the homes perimeter and barrier chemicals placed in them and sealed with a small stopper.
The pest controller will examine the entire property, examining areas that may be vulnerable.
These areas could include wooden fences, sheds, and wood storage areas, under the homes, cupboards, walls and roof spaces!
There is no time like today to get started on those much needed renovations and repairs around your home, Homeimprovement4U has all the tradesmen, home improvement professionals and suppliers that you will need whatever the project like Pest Control Specialists in Glenvista (2091). Are you a home improvement business that wants to generate quality leads and increase your businesses online exposure? List your business today, for free!
Map of Pest Control Specialists in Glenvista (2091)