We sell Building Material such as Stock Bricks,clinkers,Building Sand, Crusher Run, Grit, Stone, Hardware, Paint, Plumbing materials, Waterproofing, Landscapping stone for Gardens, River Sand, Lintels, Timber, Doorframes, Roof Sheets, Sand Pit Sand, Play pen Sand, to DIY and Builders as well as Creches, Schools and pre primary schools.
We pride ourselves on service and at Save-a-Lot we offer the same day service from 1 ton Bakkie loads to Huge Truck loads. We deliver 100 Bricks or 10000 bricks we ...
We pride ourselves in clean jobs done professionally yet at affordable prices.we do decking,balustrades,drywalling,fitted cupboards,ceilings,hanging doors,cornices, jungle gyms,tree houses,outdoor furniture.anything that relates to wood...we can do it.
Growing conditions for growing Citrus in Johannesburg
1. Many of the more common citrus plants growing in South africa originate in China
2. Citrus does not handle frost well. It will not tolerate temperatures below 4 degrees.
3. Lemon trees are the only citrus fruit trees that can tolerate any frost at all and as a result are the most popular of the Citrus plants grown in the JHB area.
4. If you have frost in your garden then you will need to protect your orange or nartjie trees throughout the winter. Remember that frost can come as early
10 Easy steps to planting, feeding and caring for your tree:
A Guide from Windy Willows.
1. Locating the tree: Trees need room to grow their branches above the ground and their roots below the ground. Avoid planting too close to overhead telephone or power lines, or too close to buildings. Most medium sized trees should be located at least 2 meters from any wall. Check whether your tree has an aggressive root system and needs to be further than 2 meters from any wall or building. Some trees have large surface roots and will lift paving. De